Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fireworks! Fireworks!

Headed down for the Firework Display Last night.
So had another crack with taking fireworks.
I did not really did my homework and find out what is the best way and what is the best setting to use. But I vaguely remembering some techniques I read a couple of weeks ago. So this time instead of using full aperture, I was trying out with F11 with 5" and other varying combinations, together with placing my cap on and off while taking the shots. Anyway, I was using the Canon EF 20-35mm lens hoping to capture more of the fireworks
I am reasonably happy with some of the results but I think there is a lot of room for improvement.
A few things I think I would probably need to find out which Lens is best for fireworks( I was thinking the fisheye lens, with 180deg field of view, I could easily capture the landscape and the full spectrum of the fireworks) The Timing to cover the lens. The exposure levels and the aperture settings.
Here are some of my best shots for that evening.






Shy@n






No comments: