Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hanoi Opera House Picture








Took a break from editing other pictures to start on my Hanoi Trip.




The first batch I did was from my Hanoi Trip.








The pictures are taken on a clear blue day on one fine afternoon.




I took the shot using my 18-55mm Kit lens and 55-250mm lens.




Basically 2 filters. Polarized Filters and UV Filters. ( Polarized Filter realy helped to bring out the clear blue sky and reduce the glare from the bright sun)








I am happy with how the pictures turned out before and after editing.




Little Editing was required. Bascially I used the curve function ( to improve exposure and increase contrast), the sharpen edges and on occasion Hue/Saturation functions( to bring out certain colours). The rest are the usual Black and White technique treatment with some dodging and burning. Enjoy =)



Shy@n

No comments: