Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chinese Opera Show

Done editing my Opera Show Pictures...
Anyway the picture turn out really well. Not much editing was actually neccessary.
The lighting that night was pretty good. It helps because the stage itself was pretty well lit.
For the pictures, I was using mainly Manual Setting. I had aperture set about F8-11 and shutter speed 1/30-45. It was appear to capture most of the image without overexposing them as well as preventing motion blurz.
These are some of my favourite pictures, the rest are at my flickr




For this picture,I needed to do some editing. I wanted the stage to be captured together with the audience. However, if I were to capture the audience I would risk overexposing the stage, but I were to capture the stage, I would be underexposing the audience. So I took 2 shots and i merge them together.


Shy@n

No comments: