Monday, September 15, 2008

Painting

Just done editing pictures which I took a week back. I still have a few photo projects that I had not edit. So that means i am really getting behind editing pictures. I just took another 400+ pictures this morning and afternoon. I was the spare photographer for Jay's and Chloe's Wedding. It was a little less stressful since I am not expected to churn out good pictures. ( I had a disclaimer when I took this project) Anyway i am relatively happy with most of the pictures. Although I think I could have done a little better and more careful when checking the shots once they have been taken.


These few favourite pictures were taken in the evening with slightly cloudy skies. I was using A-Dep mode with my 55-250mm EFS Lens with polariser.





Shy@n

No comments: