Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fireworks!

Took Fireworks at the NE Show yesterday.
Did some research about taking fireworks so that I have some clue on how to start.
Basically, from my research and my experiment. This is what I think is required for a start
Camera Settings
1) Manual Mode
2) Used the BULB setting to try different exposure time
3) Max Aperture to capture the fireworks
4) A Cord Shutter release button to prevent any shaking. Physically placing your finger at the shuuter release button on the camera might results in some shaking and blurred pictures
5) Tripod ( A big MUST HAVE)
Surroundings
1) A Location which is dark with no bright lights
2) Away from people as much as possible to prevent accidental kicking of your tripod or spoiling your shots by their camera flashes or heads appear in your shots
I am relatively happy with the results. The fireworks display was relatively long, but in my opinion it could be longer so I could have more shots and more practice.
Here are the results =)







Shy@n

No comments: