Monday, July 21, 2008

The Wonders of Photoshop

Have not posted any pictures these days as I am experiment with photoshop.
I am currently just trying to go through some of the basic techniques and understand some of the functions.

The good thing is that now on the net, there are many resources which can help enlighten you about each aspects of photoshop.

There are a whole lot of video tutorials available online, which provides a very good introduction to all the various techniques these days. Texturing is one of the new technique which I just learnt today. It is amazing how a little texturing makes your picture look.

I am currently photoshopping some pictures which I took for a very good friend. Pretty happy with some of the results. I will have to show the characters in the picture first before I can release here.

I am thinking of getting 2 lens. One Fish-Eye Lens and a Canon EF 55-250mm IS lens.
That I guess will have to wait...

Watch this Space for new pictures!

Shy@n

No comments: