Friday, July 11, 2008

Night Shots at Lower Pierce

I was at Lower Pierce tonight.
The reservoir was empty and the water and the air was cool and calm, just like how it should be after the rain. There was still remanents of cumulus clouds and occasionally flashes of lightning.

The only thing that really caught my eye was the pavillion situated near the water edge.

Initially, I selected Tv (shutter priority) mode. And select 30". The exposure wasn't as ideal. So i reverted to the manual mode. I max my aperture to the widest setting, reduce my ISO to 100 and selected the BULB mode. I held intially for about 30 secs. And after a few trial and errors I got the ideal exposure and colours which I think was the best. The yellow halon lamp that was behind me , help create a redish tint to the bridge leading to the pavillion which I taught was pretty nice.


BEST PICTURE OF THE NIGHT


No comments: